Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Customs!!!!

Introducing Customs
I have available 5 slots for the following Bit of Whimsy animals
B Movie Monster & Sammy Squid
are $15 ppd w/my fabric or $11ppd w/ your fabric
Lenny Guinea Pig & Olivia Owl
are $13ppd w/my fabric or $9 ppd w/your fabric
Insurance is optional at $1.75
Paypal only please
Email for a custom slot~ jessica_lee_mt@yahoo.com
I have a quick turnaround and 100%feedback (link in the post before)
Please note these are handmade~no two are the same~slight imperfections may occur~I'm not a machine I only use one~all get washed in plain warm water and machine dried to insure that they are washable before going to thier new home~any fraying on the facial or wing features are normal
~~~~~Past animals~~~~~
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment