Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goals

This year I'd really like to learn more about quilting.
I've set a few goals for myself to help me along.
I'll be trying my hardest (while still sewing for the shop) to follow along with

1. the Challenges over at I don't have a problem, I have a well rounded fabric stash
2. Scrappy New Year Quilt A Long with SassyBlog
3. Sew-along with Fresh Squeezed
4. Craftsy's free BOM

Now I'm even like "wow, hey, hold on" I figure if I pace myself and focus on one a week- theres 4- then it shouldnt be too bad. Right?
I even sent up my desktop calendar for this!
1 project a week.
Plus sewing for the shop inbetween, stock shop once a week (hopefully) maybe biweekly, or once a month. Your input would be great on this.
When? How often? to stock the shop???

No comments:

Post a Comment