Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wk 20 of 52



Here I have a Baby Blanket




While trying to gather it all in my head I kept seeing different textures so the new little girl receiving it could enjoy feeling around everywhere.


The body of the front is flannel, the stems/leaves and flowers are fleece, the center circle is textured cotton and the trim is cotton velour, stitched on to a pre quilted backing.


Here's a few pics along the way, its not a full tut but if you have any questions feel free to ask away.



(after 5 attemps at drawing out what I was actually seeing in my head........)

heres a pictorial of the steps













I used # 8



then right at the end I saw I had this velour that matched perfectly so I just had to ad on the trim






2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is really really cute, too bad all my prego friends are having boys..otherwise I would have to snatch that one up :0 )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this one was gift but hopefully soon a boys theme one can be done

    ReplyDelete