My first go at one of the ereader covers thats being collected for Remember September is the following Kindle cover. I followed this tutorial and tweaked it to my liking /stash.
I pulled out 3 coordinating fabrics I had, cut 2.5in by WOF and placed out 5 strips to be used.
I also QAYG (quilt as you go) so that the inside was also quilted and its a plus that it helped with the time of project start to finish. Under an hour.
On the plus side, I got to work on the proper way to bind, maybe after a few more of these I'll try it out on a quilt.
Now I gave a Pillowcase a shot too, my Mac was being occupied by my little Miss watching Pocahontas (I actually started it, she came to watch with me :-P )
So I didn't have a tut or pattern available, I improvised, I pulled out a clean standard pillowcase I owned and made one by looking and measuring it, I was a few inches short of the WaterLily print so my top border is a few inches wider than most.