How sweet the wonderful Jennifer at Patchwork Mummy has nominated me for this "discover new blogs" award.
I accept :)
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started to keep track of my doings- trips, crafts, recipes and to share them with others.
2. What is something this year that you are really looking forward to?
A family trip with the 2 little's this summer. Hoping for Lego land or Busch Gardens
3. What is your favorite thing to do to unwind?
Curl up in a quilt with a nightcap and watch a "mommy" show (Burn Notice, Criminal Minds, NCIS etc)
4. Photo's say a thousand words so share a photo that means the most to you. Why is that picture important to you?
I thought of putting up a family picture, I really did, I know though that my family is most important.
What I want to share is where I'm from, how bitter sweet it is to look at what was my home and how far I've come and grown since leaving there 15 years ago. It truly is beautiful, I love to see pictures of it, but I left, have not gone back and if I ever do it will be in many many years from now.
If you care to see more images here's a link.
5. What quote inspires you the most?
You must do the thing you think you cannot do ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
6. Name a quilting tool you can’t live without & why?
Seam ripper, because pulling those threads out without it just wouldn't be fun.
7. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Coast of anywhere. Sand and Salt Water is all I need.
8. What is your favorite blog?
I don't have a favorite, I follow way to many all for different reasons.
9. What is your favorite way to work out?
Work out? I don't.
10. Where do you like to shop?
Local & stand alone stores. I don't do Malls.
11. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
Eat to live not live to eat. Real food doesn't have nor need labels.
12. What is your favorite blog post you've written?
To my Husband
I nominate the following three