Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tasty Thursday ~ Bunless Burger

I'm sure by now you see a pattern with my food featured here on Tasty Thursday (previously Tasty Tuesday).
I eat Paleo style, Hubby eats Primal, my little girl is gluten free and the boys eat everything.
I also have allergies that most can eat with a paleo lifestyle, sadly, I am allergic too Shellfish & Dairy (casein), I am intolerant (waiting to test) to Grapes, Coconut, Gluten.
Occasionally I "cheat" with rice/corn/beans/potatoes. Those are cheats for me verses ice cream or candy or soda.

For years I didn't eat hamburgers, seriously I went about 8 years without a burger.

Today I'm posting a favorite of mine and my husbands.

Bunless Burger


 Mine is a spicy burger-
 
pickled jalapenos, sauteed bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, bacon, tomato, pickles placed inside two large green leaf or romaine pieces

I stack the lettuce one to the left and one to the right and build the burger on one end, fold lettuce over place toothpicks and slice in half.


Even my daughter eats hers this way, with pickle only, little stinker took out the bacon :P


No comments:

Post a Comment