Tuesday, January 14, 2014

catching up.....

I sew and take pictures but fail to upload and blog them, alot!
If you follow on Facebook you see way more teases of projects than those that ever make to written form.

Today's post is about the sewn holiday gifts I gave this past year.

Table topper and coasters that went to my aunt & her husband.






A light weight coat that went to a family friends son.



Two pairs of cloth napkins that I gifted my mom.



Table runner for my grandparents.


Garlic/Rosemary infused Olive Oil topped with a bird ornament, a total of three went out to teachers.

A set of hankies for my other grandparents, made with the hexies I've been working on.


And lastly I sent out a surprise package to a wonderful lady and her family who spend all year sewing and gifting to others, a family of birds for each member of her home.

linking to
 Freemotion on the River Linky Party Tuesday
Fresh Squeezed Fabrics Show & Tell Tuesday
Quilt Story Fabric Tuesday





7 comments:

  1. You were busy! Lovely finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat and teacher gifts are my faves...you did a fabulous job on pressies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I especially like the table runner, table topper and coasters. The hexes are cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you were spreading quilty goodness all over the place this season. So many beautiful gifts. The coat is really fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely gifts! And So many of them! You have been super busy...I bet all of the receivers of your goodies loved them! I need to remember the cloth napkin idea...my family would love those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful gifts and projects and that jacket is beautiful
    ! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete